Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving a bunch of random things this week! I hope some of you love them too! 

It's seriously one of the most underrated shows on TV right now.

Thank you Hulu Plus for letting me getting addicted to this awesome show as well!
So pumped with the way my necklace on the right came out!! (available upon request via Lucy and Me Jewelry)

Majorly crushing on Michael Rady from Emily Owens MD a.k.a Kostos from Sisterhood of Traveling Pants
This blog post this week!

Hands down the most amazing latte I've ever had!
What are you loving today?!

xoxo, 

3 comments:

  1. i've been wanting to get into Downton Abby! i need to move it up on my list. i hear such great things about it.

    trish @ tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, thank you for stopping by!! You HAVE to watch Downton Abbey! It will not disappoint!!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE EMILY OWENS!! I actually just turned it on! And I just started watching Downtown Abby, Im not too sure about it yet but I have only seen the first one. Im hoping I like it. I have heard such great things. :))

    ReplyDelete