Thursday, November 15, 2012

Top 10 Favorite Jewelry Designers

 Obviously it's no secret that I love jewelry. I love it so much, that I will go to great heights to get the stuff I want. To get a better idea of my jewelry obsession I complied a list of my current top 10 favorite jewelry designers and my current favorite pieces in their collections! This list ranges from local jewelry designers to well known designers across the world.



1. David Yurman
 {Metro Ring, Pave Diamond_Ice Collection}
2. John Hardy
 {Medium Braided Bracelet w/black sapphire_Classic Chain Collection}
3. Lulu Frost
{Demeter Collage Necklace}
4. Dannijo
{The Hixson Necklace}
5. MollyBeads

6. Moon and Lola
{Acrylic Block Monogram Necklace}
7. Jennifer Meyer
{Diamond encrusted}
8. Alexis Bittar

9. Rourke NYC
{Le Charlot Necklace}
10.Hermes
 {Enamel Bangles}

Now by now means do I have the money to afford all of these gorgeous pieces right now, but eventually down the road one can hope!!!!

Who are your favorite jewelry designers??? 

xoxo, 

  (All opinions are mine and photo credits are all from the designers websites)

1 comment:

  1. I love enamel bangles and think every girl should have a monogram, but I am also LOVING the coral inspiration in those earrings!

    ReplyDelete