Monday, November 5, 2012

GrayLee Designs

As promised in my Fab'rik post, I wanted to share with you about an up and coming local clothing designer Amy Gray and her line GrayLee Designs. I recently met Amy through a mutual friend and I'm so happy. Not only is she super talented as well as fashionable, but she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met!

As the manager of Fab'rik Raleigh in Cameron Village and a graduate of North Carolina State University with a degree in Fashion Product Development. Amy is a lover of fashion and has been working on GrayLee Designs for a while now.

We first partnered in the Cocktails and Couture fashion show where she launched her full line.Here are some of my favorite pieces.
 Annabel Top: $56
Addie Dress: $62
 Arden Skirt: $72

Each piece comes in multiple colors and there is also TONS of other pieces of clothing that are amazing as well! Sizes range from small to large and you can pre-order grayleedesigns@gmail.com.


(photo credit: GrayLee Designs)


xoxo, 




No comments:

Post a Comment