Monday, November 19, 2012

Black Friday

I don't know about y'all, but Black Friday is one of my most favorite days of the year. Endless sales, craziness all over and the beginning of Christmas. For the past 5 years I've always gotten up at 4 am and made my way to the Crabtree Valley Road right down the street. This past year my family and I decided to try something different and that was starting the shopping craze at Target starting at midnight. 

This is the only a portion of the line outside the building. 

 This year I plan to do a lot of my shopping online, but I will make sure I hit my favorite spots to get the best deals from clothes and accessories to technology and stocking stuffers.
  • Forever 21
  • H&M
  • Target
  • Walmart 
  • The Container Store 
  • Old Navy 
  • Cameron Village

Do you shop on Black Friday??? If so, where are you headed to shop?

xoxo, 

1 comment:

  1. After working retail on Black Friday for so many years, I avoid shopping on that day at all costs!

    ReplyDelete