Monday, November 26, 2012

DIY Part 3

Last but not least I headed to the Dollar Tree yesterday after stumbling upon a super easy and fun Pinterest project!! It's called the Dollar Tree Makeup Storage Tray! 

The supplies! Everything can be purchased at the Dollar Tree with the exception of the E-600 glue.

First you need to glue to candle stick to the bottom of the tray!

Then glue the next try on the top of the candle stick!

Then add of the next candle stick just like the bottom tray!

Let it dry and set before putting all your goodies on!

All my finished DIY's!!
 Didn't they all turn out awesome?! I'm so excited and can't wait to use everything!! 

What DIY's have you done lately??

xoxo, 


1 comment:

  1. I use a similar tray in my bathroom too! Adds a touch of sophistication along with the organization!

    ReplyDelete