Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Fab 5

Who else watched the Olympics this summer?? Just like my obsession with handbags, it's well known amongst my friends that I'm obsessed with gymnastics.  My love for gymnastics started shortly before the 1996 Olympics and flourished upon the 1996 women's gymnastic team winning its first team gold in Olympic history! I tried do gymnastics at a local gym academy down the road, but with the lack of good coaches and the intense nature of the sport I decided that watching gymnastics I would be partaking in. 

The past few Olympics we have seen the teams grow and this year was looking to be the best team we have seen since the 1996 Olympics.The Fab Five or the Fierce Five, whichever you prefer is one of the best US women gymnastics team in Olympic history and they are all the cutest things ever! I just want to friends with all of them!! 




Jordyn Wieber

Mckayla Maroney

Aly Raisman

Gabby Douglas

Kyla Ross


xoxo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment