Monday, December 3, 2012

Neiman Marcus for Target Review

Just like the Missoni for Target sale last fall, I was first in line at Target at 7:30 am this past Saturday. Nothing makes me more happy than having designer lines at affordable prices! Before going I decided I needed to have an idea of what I was going to purchase just in case it was crazy with all of the other shoppers. My beloved shopping partner Carrie joined me and we made the most of having two people there. 

When the doors opened I ran right for the Tory Burch lunch box and water bottle. I am a major lover of Tory Burch so I knew these items were coming with me regardless. Then I went about the rest of the items for the things I wanted. Much to my happiness, this year the store was COMPLETELY stocked! Along with the Tory Burch goods, I picked up the Carolina Herrera travels bags and the Rag and Bone sweater. 

While I was a little disappointed that Tory Burch didn't have anything other products, I was happy with my items. They were the cheapest items in the whole collection and just too cute to pass up. The Carolina Herrera bags were such a surprise to me. I honestly thought they were super ugly and cheap looking online, but upon seeing them in the store my mind was completely changed! Not only were they great sizes, but the insides of the bags were completely lined and padded. Perfect for keeping stuff organized in your purse, or even using the biggest one as a computer case! 

Lastly I loved, loved, loved, the Rag and Bone sweater, but I couldn't take the plunge on it. Maybe later this week after pay day at work? (haha!)

I saw plenty of other things I wanted, unfortunately I don't have my open space to put those things right now. So I knew that it wasn't the right time for me to make those purchases! (Shocking, I know)

Any who, I was really pleased with my items and I'm so pumped to be using them today!!! 

Did any of you get anything at the Neiman Marcus for Target sale? 

Here are my beautiful items!!!

xoxo, 
P.S. Don't forget the Lucy and Me Jewelry Giveaway with Cotton!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard mixed reviews about the line! It seems like the accessories are the best deals, though!

    ReplyDelete